Wednesday 17 December 2008

100 ways To Motivate Yourself -37-52

William Randolph Hearst, American newspaper mogulImage via Wikipedia
I Hate all forms of Anti-social behaviour,coming upon this subject from a "real experience", listener, it was like a war zone! I found that writing gave me the avenue to vent my anger and disappointments. Firstly about the perpetrators of anti-social behaviour toward me and my family and secondly about the local services, who's job it was to stop it before it should have even got started.I got so "pissed off", I learned how to put a website together,then another,then another,163 by my last count. Burning the midnight oil became a habit. It has become a labour of love to write. First I got it, then it got me! The last few years have taught me many things amongst them this...we can make our own news and bring to the attention of the WORLD, anything and everything that is important to us! Thank-you, William Randolph Hearst. With my faith in human nature restored,I believe that we are All basically Good and that we all came from some place and we all go to some place,so we should make sure,our time spent here should be an exciting adventure, it shouldn't be a bore and we should try, just a little bit harder to get along with one another and live under the "Mastermind Principle" The Best Example I could Find To Explain What The Mastermind Is :It's An Alliance Of Two Or More People Working In Perfect Harmony In Pursuit Of A definite End. "The Cat"

http://www.anti-socialbehaviour.co.uk

antisocialbehaviour.co.uk@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/googleassasin

david ronald seal ,Detective rebecca luke , metropolitan police, homes for islington,Detective SAM HARRIS, Detective RICHARD FAULKES, PENELOPE SEAL

shahbaz alexis
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: